AASA members planning to attend the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas can register for the Supplier Briefing presented by the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA), MEMA’s OE supplier division, on Monday, Jan. 7, at the MGM Grand.
Senior industry experts from IHS Markit will discuss innovative technologies and provide attendees with a panel-style expert preview of what to look for and be aware of at the 2019 CES, insights on automotive electronics, connectivity, mobility futures, software trends, ADAS and more. Speakers include:
- Egil Juliussen, Ph.D., director of research and principal analyst, automotive technology
- Colin Bird-Martinez, senior analyst, automotive software, apps and services
- Brian Rhodes, connected car research lead
- Jeremy Carlson, principal analyst, autonomous driving, automotive
- Mark C. Boyadjis, global technology lead, automotive advisory services, will share.