Marc Blackman, chief executive officer, Gold Eagle Co., has been selected for a second one-year term as chairman of the AASA Board of Governors for 2019. Enrico Manuele, regional president, Automotive Aftermarket North America, Robert Bosch LLC, and Eric Sills, president and CEO, Standard Motor Products Inc., are the 2019 first and second vice chairmen respectively.
The following new members have joined the board for three-year terms:
- Jason Best, senior vice president, Aftermarket, Spectra Premium Industries
- Chris Pruitt, president and CEO, East Penn Manufacturing
- Bruce Ronning, group vice president and general manager, Americas Aftermarket, Tenneco Inc.
- Eric Steinbecher, president, Automotive Aftermarket – Americas, Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
“We are pleased that Marc will continue his leadership as AASA chairman in 2019 and look forward to gaining insights from our newest board members as we work to advance the business interests of our supplier members and the aftermarket industry as a whole,” said Bill Long, AASA president and chief operating officer. “We also thank outgoing board members Tim Corcoran, Jens Schueler and Keith Wilson for their support of AASA and the industry,” he added.
These AASA supplier executives continue to serve:
- Alex Ashmore, senior vice president, Aftermarket, Delphi Products & Service Solutions
- Mike Carr, vice president and president, North America, Axalta Coating Systems
- Rick Jamieson, president and CEO, ABS Friction
- Rafaat Kureshi, vice president international business and supplier development, Spectrum Brands, Global Auto Care
- Howard Laster, head of Independent Aftermarket North America, Business Unit Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket, Continental
- David Peace, president and CEO, Airtex Products and ASC Industries
- Jack Ramsey, senior vice president, North America Aftermarket, Gates Corp.
AASA President and COO Bill Long also serves on the association’s Board of Governors.