2019 AASA Vision Conference Wrap Up & 2020 Event Preview!
More than 300 aftermarket professionals attended the 2019 AASA Vision Conference, which convened on April 3 at The Henry, Dearborn, Mich. Attendees not only gained valuable insights from the outstanding array of speakers and presentations, they also received valuable take-aways. All participants received the preview copy of the AASA / Roland Berger analysis, “Digital Transformation: The ‘New Retail’ Future of the Aftermarket (and How to Win),” and the presentations from the event. In addition, AASA members heard from Mark Finestone, executive vice president of merchandising for AutoZone, as the “Customer Spotlight” speaker, and Adam Goetsch, director of automotive for Amazon, in the “member only” sessions. Tenneco Inc. and Parts Warehouse Inc. received the inaugural Channel Excellence Award, presented by Epicor. Don't miss the 2020 AASA Vision Conference -- details are below!
2019 conference highlights:
- The Road to Achieving Freedom of Choice for the Aftermarket
- The Great Tariff Debate
- Repairing High-Tech Vehicles
- Three Competing Views of How the Aftermarket Will Unfold in 2019-2020
- Preview of “Digital Transformation: The New ‘Retail Future’ of the Aftermarket (And How to Win), the landmark study by AASA and Roland Berger. (full report available soon exclusively to AASA members!)
Media coverage included:
- Counterman: High-Tech Vehicles: Can the Automotive Aftermarket Repair Them?
- aftermarketNews.com: The New Aftermarket Retail Landscape And How To Win
- Aftermarket Business World: Three competing views of how the aftermarket will unfold by 2020
- aftermarketNews.com: Tenneco And Parts Warehouse Inc. Honored With First-Ever AASA Channel Excellence Award Presented By Epicor
- Aftermarket Business World: The fight for choice, data access in the aftermarket
- The Greensheet (subscription required): Tenneco Inc. and Parts Warehouse Inc. received the inaugural "Channel Excellence Award" at the AASA Vision Conference
- Aftermarket Intel: A Look at AASA's 2019 Vision Conference, Happening in Dearborn
- The Greensheet: Perspective: Your Industry Needs Your Voice to Be Heard
2019 Conference Materials can be found below.
- 2019 Agenda
- 2019 Photo Gallery
- Presentations are now available to attendees and AASA members. They can be found by logging into your account and clicking on "My Downloads."
Save the Date: 2020 AASA Vision Conference
The next AASA Vision Conference is scheduled Thursday, March 26, 2020 at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, Rosemont, Ill. Accommodations at the Loews Chicago O'Hare can be reserved here and registration is available here. More details coming soon!