ATC Technology Innovation Award
You are here
The ATC Technology Innovation Award recognizes technology solution/service providers that introduce innovations that support, enhance and/or advance aftermarket business processes.
- Stibo Systems
- Must support one of the ATC Areas of Focus or similar business process
- Must have been launched during the past year or will be launched soon
- Does not have to be submitted by an ATC affiliate member
Click here to access, complete and submit the 2021 application. Contact Kaylee Mulhollen for assistance.
- August 20 – Application deadline
- September 10 – Finalists notified
- October 6 – Finalist “pitches” and member voting during the ATC Fall Meeting
- October 8 – Winner notified
- October 12 – Presentation of award during the AASA Technology Conference*
- *Winner has the opportunity to present during the AASA Technology Conference
New Technology “Pitches”
- Will be presented during ATC Fall Meeting
- Slide decks in Powerpoint format submitted by September 24
- “Pitches” limited to five minutes
- Two ATC Executive Committee members to ask questions of each presenter
- ATC supplier members to vote to determine winner
- Finalists (companies that are competing) cannot vote.
- All finalists will be recognized during the Fall Meeting, AASA Technology Conference and in press releases.
- AASA staff do not select the finalists nor vote for the winner.
2020: OptiCat, LLC – Automated Loadsheets
Questions?For more information, contact Kaylee Mulhollen.