The AASA Technology Council (ATC) is the aftermarket’s leading business technology forum where attendees network and exchange best practices related to current and emerging technologies that support members’ efforts to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and pursue new business opportunities.
Provide a forum for executives, managers and professionals to gain insight in the following key areas of focus:
- Customer-Facing Technologies – cataloging and product data, EDI/e-commerce, mobile, Web services, e-tailing, POS data, data warehouses, S&OP
- Process Technologies – robotics, automated warehouse, 3D printing, augmented reality, IOT, M2M, RFID, QR codes, bar codes
- Information Technologies – cyber and network security, Big Data, data analytics, cloud computing, IT outsourcing, ERP, MES, CRM
- Reinforce Council’s position as the industry-recognized Voice of the Supplier for business technology issues
- Influence industry standards & drive adoption in the Supplier Community
- Lead and support industry collaboration initiatives regarding Technology
- Provide industry’s best networking forums and resources
- Advance the business interests of members
ATC Technology Innovation Award
The prestigious 2021 ATC Technology Innovation Award will be presented to the technology solution/service provider that launched or is launching a new innovation that supports or enhances aftermarket business processes. Learn more and apply here.