The AASA Technology Council (ATC) is a forum for networking and exchange of best practices focusing on current and emerging technologies that support members’ efforts to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and pursue new business opportunities.
Provide a forum for executives, managers and professionals to gain insight in the following key areas of focus:
- Customer-Facing Technologies – cataloging and product data, EDI/e-commerce, mobile, Web services, e-tailing, POS data, data warehouses, S&OP
- Process Technologies – robotics, automated warehouse, 3D printing, augmented reality, IOT, M2M, RFID, QR codes, bar codes
- Information Technologies – cyber and network security, Big Data, data analytics, cloud computing, IT outsourcing, ERP, MES, CRM
- Reinforce Council’s position as the industry-recognized Voice of the Supplier for technology issues
- Influence industry standards & drive adoption in the Supplier Community
- Lead and support industry collaboration initiatives regarding Technology
- Provide industry’s best networking forums and resources
- Advance the business interests of members
ATC Technology Innovation Award
The prestigious 2021 ATC Technology Innovation Award will be presented to the technology solution/service provider that launched or is launching a new innovation that supports or enhances aftermarket business processes. Learn more and apply here.